Classroom Simple

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Celebrations!




For Valentine's Day, I wanted to do something a little different for the students. Beings this is our second year together, I wanted them to know how special they are to me. So, I bent the "healthy party food" rule and added chocolate. We had strawberries, raspberries, oranges, bananas, apples, and grapes with a chocolate fondue. We also made s'mores! I brought in a small microwave and we had a variety of toppings - chocolate, reese's peanut butter cups, vanilla wafers, oreos, graham crackers, and pink heart marshmallows (found those at the dollar tree!). Decorated with some tissue poms, oriental boxes from Target's dollar spot, and some cutouts I made on the cricut. When the students came in, they told me "It's beautiful!" Such a simple display, but they loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment